Palazzo Pant Outfits

I know I haven't posted in so long. The moving process is just crazy and very time consuming. I also started a summer class at my university. so I don't have as much time as I have in the past month or so. I also started crossfit! Today was my second day and I love it! It is definitely challenging, there is a new workout everyday and that is what I like about it. If you want to keep up with me and see what I'm up to on a daily basis follow me on twitter, I'm always  posting on there. 
Anyway lets get to the actual post! Palazzo pants, if you read the title! They aren't all that bad, you just have to find the right way to wear them. They can really be fabulous if you pair it with just the right pieces. You can stick to the casual look or make it dressy. I bought a pair recently and have yet to wear them so I don't have a picture of mine. Here is a wide variety of some palazzo pant outfits that might give you some inspiration on how to create your own look.

The always fabulous, Victoria Beckham.
Dressy
Polka Dots!
Neon 
Pink palazzo pants

Polka dots
Pastels
Casual
Any questions or suggestions leave them below, I'd love to hear from you!:)
I'll try to post more now that I'm all moved in and adjusting to my new class. 
I really want to film a video for you guys but I'm not sure what video to do yet.
I will do a favorites video for June. 
I have some really amazing products I want to share with you I almost can't contain it! hah.

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013