Lush Haul Video + Product Reviews



Since I have been using these products for a couple weeks now I thought I would tell you how they are working for me. Do you have any Lush skincare products?

Coalface face wash!

First I wanted to start with this face wash. I cannot rave about this enough. I have been using Clinique's 3 step skincare for a few months but I though my skin needed a break from all those nasty chemicals so that's what made me buy this. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting much from "all natural" skincare. I thought, if those chemicals can't get my face to clear up, how can these all natural, more mild ones do the trick? I've tried almost everything except this so I gave it a try and surprisingly has been working better than expected. More mild is what acne prone, oily skin needs. The reason it's always flared up and red is because it's super sensitive and chemicals in regular skin care products don't help. I don't know why it took this long to figure it out but if you give this a try, I can guarantee it will calm your skin down like never before. 


They gave me a little face treatment in the store and these are some samples of what they used on me. I didn't buy full sizes of everything because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. These samples are the Ocean Salt scrub and Enzymion moisturizer! The facial scrub looks like it has really fine grains in it but on my face it feels like its more coarse. It makes my face really raw feeling after I use it. I don't think I'll be buying the full size of this. The other sample is the moisturizer. At first I thought it was better than my Clinique moisturizer but now I've been using it longer, I'm not quite sure.


The next things is a mask! I did get this full sized because I originally went into lush looking for a mask. The facial treatment I got in the store they used a different mask, I can't remember the name but I wasn't a fan of the smell so I got this Catastrophe Cosmetic one. It is a blueberry and calamine mask. It's super refreshing and works wonders to calm my skin! I'm thinking about getting the cupcake face mask has anyone used it?



Lastly, I got these dusting powders. The Vanilla Puff powder is for your entire body and the Coconut one is a deodorant powder. The Vanilla one I do like when I don't want to put lotion on and wait for it to dry. The deodorant powder though is not one of my favorite things from Lush. I tried to use it for about a week and I feel like the powder itself just had an odd smell that I could not get over. In a few months I'll probably end up trying to use it again but for now this is definitely not something I love or would recommend.


If you have questions suggestions or comments you know where to leave them!:)

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013