His and Hers: Springtime Outfits and Favorite Trends 2017

I was trying to come up with a good post for you guys and was lacking some creativity when I was inspired by Bonobos to do his and hers looks including my favorite trends and Spring hues. I haven't done guys looks at all really but I felt like the readers might really appreciate this type of post so I was up for the challenge!

Spring is here and Summer is around the corner! My color palette in the clothes I'm shopping for and wearing has changed since the sun is here and shining. I am a fan of neutrals, pastels and florals during this time of year. 

(1) 

Hers
My first look is for a day when you sort of want to dress up but don't want to go overboard. This top is such a statement piece and makes the whole outfit in my opinion. The pleats and high neck make it very feminine and girly. The Metallic blue flats could be interchanged with some pumps or brown loafers. Metallic is such a fun trend, I urge you to try it out this season while it is here!


Floral Edwardian Top / Saint Laurent Skinnies / Metallic Blue Flats

His
I'm really loving these cuffed shorts which you can get from Suitsupply. Navy is an awesome color you can wear all spring and summer. I like to choose classic colors so they can be worn more!Patterned shorts and pants are fun but you really can't get the wear out of those like a good navy pair. If you'd rather wear pants or just want different color options in shorts, Bonobos has lots of options you can find here. For the shirt I chose a fun blue dot shirt!

If you're looking for a pattern or something trendy choose a shirt or tie, it's easier to create outfits with those and incorporate those into your wardrobe. 

Casual Cool
Short Sleeve Shirt / Cuffed Shorts - Suitsupply / Boat Shoes - Sperry / Ray Ban Sunglasses

(2)

Hers
A silk slip dress is a great way to have a put together outfit without a fuss! Just throw on a dress, grab a jacket and you're ready to go. The shoes are so optional here. To dress it up I opted for these suede Stuart Weitzman boots. It's still casual but I think the boots add a nice element to the look and the suede adds texture since you are wearing a silk dress. And let me talk about this fantastic denim jacket..SO AMAZING! I love the light pink floral embroidery such a great way to make a denim jacket feel more girly. 


His
For the men's look I did a small patterned floral, pink dress shirt from Bonobos. Fun pattern but not too crazy! The medium brown trousers are something I've really been loving this past month, they are from Suitupply. The shoes and watch I wanted to go with caramel colored brown. They make an outfit brighter which is great for the spring time. 

No. 3


(3)

Hers
Lastly, I thought I'd go all neutral for her with a shoe pop! Neutral, almost pink wide leg trouser, light tan sweater, and a bright shoe. The shoe is really a neutral as well. Even though it is on the brighter side, I think it would be okay treating is as a neutral and realistically it would be worn with so many things. If you're going to spend a lot of money on any one particular item, make sure it's a piece that can be worn once the season is over or something that will at least come back next year! There is no way to guarantee anything but if you do some research you'll be able to see what consistently stays in and what doesn't. 


His
For him I stayed with neutral colored trousers, gold accessories, and a pastel purple shirt. I didn’t do a bold patterned short but I have a second shirt option if you feel like your look needs something more. For accessories I think a gold watch is great, and those Tom Ford sunglasses caught my eye. The derby shoes with the linen/ cotton blend pants feel so put together. Overall, this outfit is pretty neutral and then you get a splash of color from the light purple shirt.


No. 4

Shirt Opt. 1 & Opt. 2 / Derby Shoe / Versace Watch / Sunglasses / Light Brown Linen Trousers

What colors and trends will you be incorporating this Spring and Summer? Questions, suggestions, comments are greatly appreciated!

xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013