OOTD: Snakeskin Printed Sweater

OOTD

OOTD by hannahgomez featuring an ivory shawl

Good morning lovelies! Today I have an OOTD for you. I actually wore this a few days ago, I'm just now getting around to posting it. The reason I wanted to show this to you was because of this snakeskin printed sweater from Old Navy. I don't think this picture does it justice but it's amazing. When I saw it in the store it was one of those things I knew I just couldn't leave without. Normally Old Navy doesn't have pieces that stand out to me. I usually walk in and out without purchasing anything. Anyway, I wore this sweater with some skinny jeans, my Steve Madden combat boots, an ivory scarf and some gold jewelry. In the collage I just added some random gold accessories that I thought looked nice, those aren't the exact pieces I wore. All of the links are below so you can easily find these pieces! What do you think?

Old Navy beige top
oldnavy.gap.com



Yves Saint Laurent bracelet bangle
$1,110 - net-a-porter.com


Nixon adjustable bracelet
piperlime.gap.com


Tory Burch ivory shawl
toryburch.com




If you have any questions, comments or suggestions you know where to leave them:)

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013