OOTD: Sweater Weather

OOTD: Sweater Weather

OOTD: Sweater Weather by hannahgomez featuring brown boots

Yes, I've got another outfit post for you guys! I'll definitely be having lots more of these because the cooler weather allows me to dress decent and comfy at the same time! This is actually the outfit I wore yesterday. I just wore some skinny jeans and navy blue sweater and added some cute accessories! I wore a cream colored scarf from Forever 21. The one pictured above is just for a visual! I also wore gold necklace that spells out Meow, also from Forever 21. For shoes I wore my Steve Madden combat boots. Now if I had enough money, I would buy these boots in every color. They are comfy and keep my feet warm for my college campus walking life. I do have to say that leather can get very cold so when it does get unbearably cold outside, I'll probably be wearing Uggs or snow boots. The links for these pieces are down below! Are you loving this sweater weather as much as I am?:)


J Brand skinny jeans
farfetch.com


Steve Madden brown boots
jildorshoes.com


Forever 21 gold pendant
forever21.com


A Détacher fringe shawl
lagarconne.com


Essie nail polish
kohls.com




If you have any questions, comments or suggestions you know where to leave them.:)
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to 
see more beauty/fashion related things!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013