Fun Finds for Valentine's: Home & Organization, Skin Essentials & DIY's

Valentine's


Valentine's
by hannahgomez


I know you're as excited as me for all things Valentine's! Here are some fun finds I've come across in the past couple weeks. All of the photos are clickable and will take you to the site where you can buy the item. Have you found any fun Valentine's themed things or just something that made your eyes happy?

Home & Organization:


  

  

I want to give a special shout out to May Designs. I personalize my planners on that website, which is only one of the few items you can personalize. You can personalize just about any kind of calendar, planner, organizer, stationery, notebook, food journal, YOU NAME IT! May Designs always has fun and fresh patterns for all holidays, which makes customizing so enjoyable and a little too addicting. So check them out if you're a little overboard on your organization and planning like me, it'll be the perfect match in organization and customization utopia.  

Skin & Body:

  

  





DIY's:

       

If you have any questions leave them down below, I'd be happy to answer any that you have! Do you have suggestions for other posts? I'm always looking for new ideas. 


xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants