If you have any questions, comments or suggestions you know where to leave them:) Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see more beauty/fashion related things! Lots of love, Hannah Connect With Me: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube
It's officially summer which means it is time to get some new sunglasses. If you are in the market for some new glasses or sunnies, keep reading!
In this fifties inspired, mixed materials collection there are three styles for both men and women. Each of the three frames in the collection has two color options and come in both sunglass and eyeglass versions. The three style names are Hayes, Addie, and Eliot.
My favorite sunglasses from the collection are the style Addie in the color Violet Magnolia.
Gold is my favorite color hardware which is probably why these stuck out to me when I looked over the collection. The pop of purple really gives it a modern take without being loud or showy. Addie Sunglasses - Starting at $145
The Eliot style in Honey Tortoise shown below are my favorite eyeglasses from the collection.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe
1. Cat's-eye Sunglasses: They are easy to find right now. You shouldn't have trouble finding these!
2. Cropped Pants and Loose Cotton Shirts
3. Heels: Cream or white heels are what she wore most. ( I know these particular ones are pretty expensive but you can find similar ones everywhere!)
4. Polka Dots: 5. Red Lipstick:
6. Jewelry: No look is complete without jewels, go out and get some diamonds and pearls!