Outfit Idea: A Cool Summer Day

My current style is what some may call teacher-ish but I call it classy and put together. I've been really enjoying Loft, they do 40% off sales quite often and have great quality clothes. I don't have to worry about dry cleaning anything, usually everything can be washed and dried normally. I've had my eye on their riviera collection of shorts which inspired me to create a look with these amazing yellow, striped, shorts. I feel like this picture doesn't do the shorts justice so if you have a Loft near you, I would suggest that you go in and check out their shorts! I wish I could buy every pair of them!

I know I can't be the only one who will wear a sweater during the summer. Of course, I wouldn't wear it on a 90 degree day but sometimes when you start the day early it's a little bit cooler and a sweater is nice. Or maybe it's just a cooler day in general, in either case, I'd say a sweater is acceptable.

Not only did I create an outfit but I also added a fragrance which I love for the summer time! It is called Virgin Island Water by Creed and yes, it is quite expensive but it is definitely worth it. It is actually a unisex fragrance and my brother wore it last year during the summer but I think I'm going to claim it as my summertime fragrance this year. It smells like a luxury vacation in a bottle. It is a pretty cistrusy scent so it is nice and light but also warm and also has floral hints; citrus comes mostly from lime and a little mandarin, it also has white bergamot and a hint of coconut to add a little bit of depth to the scent.
A Cool Summer Day




Gianvito Rossi high heel shoes
$550 - mytheresa.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors messenger bag
$220 - vanmildert.com


CREED Virgin Island Water 75ml
bergdorfgoodman.com




If you have any questions leave them down below, I'd be happy to answer any that you have! Do you have suggestions for other posts? I'm always looking for new ideas!

xox, 

Hannah N.

Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses