College Graduation Outfits 2015/2016

I will be graduating college in less than a week. Crazy, I know! Most people graduate in May but I had to do an extra semester to get in the last 3 classes. I have been researching about what to wear and I know other college girls out there are doing the same. I thought I would create a few outfit ideas to help you out if you have yet to find what you will wear!

Although it is December, it is surprisingly not very cold at all where I am so dresses will work. If you are in a colder area…then idk… I'd still wear a dress anyway. Haha, I just love dressing up.


Outfit #1

grad outfit #1

grad outfit #1 by hannahgomez featuring Gucci


Tom Ford ankle boots
$1,235 - mytheresa.com

Gucci clutch
$865 - profilefashion.com

Bracelet bangle
shapeways.com




Outfit #2
grad outfit #2



Zoe red lace cocktail dress
bergdorfgoodman.com

Christian Louboutin patent pumps
$640 - net-a-porter.com


NARS Cosmetics lips makeup
$36 - liberty.co.uk



Outfit #3
grad outfit #3



Alice Olivia ivory dress
net-a-porter.com

Schutz leather sandals
nordstrom.com

GUESS by Marciano white handbag
guessbymarciano.guess.com

Charlotte Tilbury red lipstick
bergdorfgoodman.com

Eve Snow nail polish
$21 - net-a-porter.com

Eve Snow nail polish
$21 - net-a-porter.com



Outfit #4
grad outfit #4


Neil Barrett zip jacket
thecorner.com


Short black boots
shein.com

Yves saint laurent handbag
$1,200 - ysl.com


Lipstick Queen lip care
$27 - net-a-porter.com




If you have any questions or suggestions let me know! I will be happy to address them. Have an awesome rest of the week and weekend, lovelies!

-Hannah N.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants