2017 Winter Weddings: Metallics

Fall/ Winter Weddings: Metallics



Happy fall everyone! I haven't done a wedding post in a while, thought about doing a series during the summer but didn't feel as inspired to do weddings. Even though summer is one of the busiest times for weddings, all is a great time for weddings as well. Warmer colors, falling leaves and hot chocolate are some cozy and comforting things about this time of year.

For the fall time in general I have been seeing lots of metallics, a lot of the orangey copper, bronze and rose colored metallics. 
I thought of this new pair of Prada pumps I got last month when I started working on this post. They are the perfect inspiration for the fall and winter wedding accents this year.



I cannot find these online anywhere. If someone finds them send me the link! They are just the regular pointy toe patent pump in this gorgeous subtle metallic.

This photo of some floral arrangements explains exactly the color scheme I'd like to use for this post. I love the brightness of the yellow and peachy pinks mixed with the deep red. The greenery gives it a more fall time, holiday feel. Some people aren't a fan of using this much green, but I think the mix of light and dark colored flowers creates a beautiful arrangement



When it comes to weddings, it is always hard to decide what to wear. The advice I'd give guests is to keep (1) weather (2) location (3) and time of day in mind! Also, read the invitation and be sure to dress accordingly if they specify on the invite. Here are some dresses for women I think would be great to wear to a Fall/ Winter wedding. If you want to stand out but not overshadow the bride of course, wear heavier or more textured materials. When I was looking at dresses I found lots of velvet. I love velvet but I'd be careful about how you wear it. It can be overpowering.


FallWeddingGuestDresses


Men also need inspiration when it comes to choosing outfits for weddings. I like to change up the accessories for guys to really personalize the outfit. Cufflinks and neckwear are a great option in making your outfit stand out. If you don't want to purchase everything, you can always rent from places like The Black Tux! Choose your suit or tux and then accessorize. They are up to date in fashion and trends with lots of styles and color options. You won't be stuck with a boring rental!

I feel like guys have lots of freedom and choices in accessories. Neckwear and cufflinks aren't the only things used to accessorize a look; there are shoes, belt, socks and pocket squares. The awesome thing about this rental site is that they have lots of inspiration photos from real event to help spark ideas and put outfits together. 


Accessories



If you have any questions or comments please leave them below or shoot me an email! Thanks so much for taking your time to read my Fall/ Winter wedding post. If you have suggestions for other posts feel free to also leave that down in the comments section.


xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants