Hannah Hampton Athletic Wear: Joggers


Hello everyone! I have been working on a lot of different things lately. One of them being my interest in clothes. I have ordered different samples from factories, deciding on which pieces I'd like to sell. 

This is the first clothing piece I have decided to sell. Quality is great, fit is great as well. Runs a size small so I'd order up.

Colors Available: 
Gray (pictured)
Black

Comes in sizes: S M L XL

GOOD NEWS: I will ship anywhere in the USA for $3.50 (will email you with tracking no)

I have created an Instagram account for things I'll be selling called Hannah Hampton Co.




These are a few photos my cousin took for me. I'm not use to modeling or anything but I think they turned out great! Comment on this photo or go to the instagram account if you are interested in ordering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses