Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holidays. I went to the mall yesterday, (the day before Christmas Eve) and it was CRAZY! There were people everywhere. I didn't know why I thought it could be a quick mall trip. It took like 4 hours and all I really did was go to the Jo Malone Counter and into the Lush store. 


I've been hearing a lot about the Jo Malone fragrances so I thought I'd get myself one for Christmas. I ended up getting the Peony and Blush Suede Cologne which is a floral scent. If you read my blog regularly, you know florals are my thing (Yes, even in the winter.) Do you have any Jo Malone fragrances?

I had a hard time choosing which cologne I was going to get. The idea with the Jo Malone fragrances are that you can layer them, which is amazing and a little addicting. I only bought one cologne but I'm sure I'll end up getting another one sometime soon. There are two different sizes a 1 oz. which is $60 and 3.4 oz. for $115. 

The guy at the counter helped me out a lot since I didn't know where to start. I told him what I normally like in a fragrance and he led me to some amazing options. Besides the Peony cologne, some of my other favorites are; Orange Blossom, Blackberry and Bay, Red Roses and Wild Bluebell.




I also stopped by Lush and got a shower gel called Rose Jam! It smells exactly like roses, one of my favorite florals of all time. There are three sizes but I got the smallest one because I'm about to go on vacation and it's easier for traveling. I also picked up a Mint Julips lip scrub! I've had one of these before but it was really way past expired and I needed a new one. Love, love, love Lush's lip scrubs.



I saw lots of other bloggers making a wish list for Christmas and so I thought I'd do one for you guys but then when I was getting ready to make one I just felt a little ridiculous. I decided just to not make one at all. What did you get for Christmas? 


Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to 
see more beauty/fashion related things!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

  1. I've always wanted to try something from Jo Malone! Lovely post! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting the Jo Malone counter may have been the beginning to a new obsession, I love the layering concept and thank you!:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants