Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

So I just took my last final exam yesterday which means, this semester is finally over! Although I hated business calculus II, it was a really good semester I have to say. I couldn't complain about any of it. I also have an awesome roommate which makes things a lot better. Well actually, it's not a dorm or anything, we live in an apartment together and have our own rooms. Anyway, she's a lot like me, studying the majority of the time and definitely easy to get along with.

Now that the semester is over and I haven't been shopping in a while, I thought I'd buy myself a little present. I usually call it shop therapy, when I just need to relieve myself of stress and wander around a shop and spend way too much money but this time I knew exactly what I was shopping for, no wandering.

Of course you probably already read the title; I bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I've always heard people raving about these naked palettes but I didn't understand because I just wasn't a fan of the colors in either of the two palettes. This third palette though, it was made just for me. It has various rosy, neutral shades, which I absolutely love! I thought I would go crazy if I didn't buy it but, I waited until the semester was over so I felt like I would be rewarding myself for getting another semester behind me. 

It was so hard to wait to photograph it before I started using it but I resisted the temptation. It really has a good variety of shimmery and matte shadows and all of the shades are perfect! There's no way I could choose favorites, all of the colors are beautiful. Do you have any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes?




Here are the shadows, swatched in the same order as they are in the palette. I have some close up swatch pics below.






Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to 
see more beauty/fashion related things!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants