Swimsuit Wish List Summer 2015

Swimsuit Wish List 2015

Swimsuit Wish List 2015 by hannahgomez featuring see through swimwear

Summer has arrived, gone are the days of the frigid cold! As some of you know I live in Oklahoma which has equally bipolar weather as compared to Texas. Also, in Oklahoma this year it rained and stormed for basically the whole month of May and beginning of June and there were so many tornadoes I can't even count how many there were. It was a depressing month to say the least. Not to say that I'm depressed but continual bad weather can take a toll on your emotional state.  

However, the sun is out now and that makes me happy! I haven't gone swimsuit shopping yet, even though I am in dire need of swimsuits. I have being doing some online research about what swimsuits I would like to get and which ones would fit me best. I have an athletic body but my bra size is a 32-34DD which makes is very difficult to find tops that fit me well. The halter tops and crop tops I know will fit my body well. 

I have a couple Triangl suits on my list. The orange and pink one I know should fit me pretty well, the only thing about those suits is that you order them online without any way of trying them on. the good thing is there is a chat where you can ask an associate what will fit you best based on your size. The pink and orange suit have special sizes for the tops, they have S+ and a S++ which are for people like me who have a smaller under-boob area and bigger boobs. I talked to someone and they told me a S++ would be the best choice for my size. They also suggest that you go up a size in some of the bottoms, like I said just talk to someone on the chat and they'll help you out. If I end up getting one I'll let you know how it works out and do a review. 

Lastly, I have a pair of lululemon surf shorts on here, which I have tried on a couple months ago. All I have to say is that they are amazing,  and I will get a pair even if it makes me go broke. They look really good on, I feel like they will probably look good on everyone. I have a new found obsession with lululemon shorts, I bought my first pair a few weeks ago and they are my favorite athletic shorts of all time.

There is a link below to all of the pieces that I have on my wish list. Let me know if you have any questions!


Triangle bikini
international.triangl.com


J Crew j crew bathing suit
$66 - jcrew.com


Swimsuit bikini
international.triangl.com




Stella McCartney
stellamccartney.com


lululemon Water: Surf Short
lululemon.com




If you have any questions leave them down below, I'd be happy to answer any that you have! Do you have suggestions for other posts? I'm always looking for new ideas!

xox, 

Hannah N.

Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants