BRA-BLEMS: Bra Problems, We All Have Them + Top ThirdLove Bra Picks

As women, we all know how frustrating it can be to find a great fitting bra. I'm always looking for new tips and tricks on picking out the best bras and how to wear them. Unsurprisingly many women run into some common bra problems, which I'd like to call bra-blems. I was introduced to bras by ThirdLove with some solutions to common bra-blems we all face as women. I think they have created a great diagram that will be useful for my ladies out there! On their website they have a fit guide that helps you find a great bra to fit you based on your breast size. I think that the fit guide plus the diagram will get you on the road to success. So if you are having trouble in the bra department be sure to take a look at the diagram and check out ThirdLove's website for more information! 

There are some tips I'd like to include: 

(1) LET THE BRA FITTER HELP YOU! 

Sometimes we'd like to think we know it all but there is a huge chance that you may be wearing the wring size bra if you have never been sized at the store before. Sometimes bra fitters can seem annoying but in reality they are there to help you. They want us women to wear bras that fit and make us look the best we can! So, keep that in mind and keep reading for tips on how to wear a bra.

(2) Throw away those old bras!!

I know there are just some bras you don't want to get rid of but believe me, they need to be abandoned IMMEDIATELY. You should have 6 to 7 bras in your collection and never wear them two days in a row. After one day of wear, your bra need to rest. If you do this, your bras should last up to 8 months and definitely no longer than that. So get rid of those old bras, they aren't doing you or your girls any favors!


 I don't have any items from ThirdLove currently but it definitely seems like something worth looking into. Here are my top picks from ThirdLove:

The Classic T-Shirt Bra





Plunge Perfect Bra



Honestly, I'm not too picky when it comes to bra colors but I think that having both a nude and black bra are essential to any wardrobe. TBH I am a bra fanatic! I've been buying lots of bras recently and my favorite fun colors are powder pink and bright red. 


If you have any questions leave them down below, I'd be happy to answer any that you have! Do you have suggestions for other posts? I'm always looking for new ideas!


xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses