Christmas Eve Outfit


Hello everyone! Even though these are just iPhone pictures, I wanted to show you what I wore for my Christmas Eve outfit. I love love the color of this shirt dress I got from Loft and I think I'll get to wear it a lot. If you go onto Shop My Wardrobe it'll take you directly to the site where you can buy this exact shirt and boots I'm wearing. I'm planning on doing a post on what I'm going to wear for NYE. Also be on the lookout for a post on what I got for Christmas! I know this post was short but I know you like my outfit posts. Let me know if you have any questions. 





Happy Holidays!

xox,

Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants