Christmas List 2014

Christmas List 2014


Hi guys, I haven't posted in a while but I'm done for the semester until mid January, so I thought I would post a few times before school starts again. It might be a little late to post a Christmas list but I thought it would be fun anyway so you can see kind of what my style has evolved to from the last time I posted. I am a college student and have gotten a little lazy with keeping up with stylish things. Especially since it's been bone chilling cold outside, I've resorted to the typical college girl outfit…leggings, oversized shirts, and Patagonias. So just a warning *this list is probably less than fabulous*

What my list consists of…

I love love flannels and I only have 1 right now so a new flannel is a perfect thing for Christmas. I know I might be getting old, but…cozy socks are always fun so of course I asked for cute cozy socks. Also, another thing to keep me warm are scarves. I have so many scarves I probably don't need anymore but I don't have many cozy knit scarves, most of the ones I have now are just for fall, not for colder, wintery weather.

My mom wanted to get me a new pair of wintery boots so I sent her a few pictures of things I liked; I really really love Timberlands but haven't ever bought any just because I don't know what I'd wear them. They're cute on other people with the right outfit but I don't know if I could get away with wearing them, I like the black ones the best because it seems like they could go with more things. The other pair of boots I really love are these leather uggs with oxblood fur and a silver buckle. The oxblood color is my favorite color so I instantly wanted these shoes the moment I saw them.

The last few things on my list are beauty items, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume (which is my signature scent) and two French pharmacy products. When I was in France over the summer these two products became my most favorite ever which are both by Nuxe; the Nuxe lip treatment and the Huile Prodigieuse multi-use dry oil. The lip treatment is the best I've ever used and I use the dry oil on my skin and use it on my hands almost every day.

Links to all the exact products are listed below!
Top
eddiebauer.com


Wool knee high socks
hannaandersson.com


Brooks Brothers socks
brooksbrothers.com


H&M socks
$11 - hm.com


Ankle booties
avenuek.com


J Crew loop scarf
jcrew.com


Knit shawl
urbanoutfitters.com


Loop scarve
urbanoutfitters.com


Circle scarf
modcloth.com


Nuxe lip treatment
$99 - escentual.com



If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below!
Happy Holidays!

xox,

Hannah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants