Merry Christmas!



Hello lovelies! I am glad to be home for the holidays and very happy I get to spend time with my family. I am also excited that I am back to blogging again, I might not post as often as I would like but I definitely want to start posting again because I know that you enjoy it and of course I love it as well! I've had lots of people ask me when I was going to start blogging again so I knew I definitely needed to start again.

This Christmas I got lots of cozy things. I've collected lots of scarves, most of them are from Urban Outfitters except the light blue one which is from Gap. *Most of the pictures are clickable and will take you directly to where you can buy the item. I got a few pairs of fun socks, too (all from Urban). Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite perfume and I ran out last month so I was extremely happy to get some for Christmas. I bought myself a pair of Gianni Bini Black booties which I've worn a few times. They keep my feet warm and are nice when its a little drizzly outside. I always get lots of compliments when I wear them as well. The next thing I got was a pair of yoga pants which are from TJ Maxx, the brand is mpg but I couldn't find the exact pair on the mpg site. Lastly, I got a candle which is also from TJ Maxx and smells lovely. I love, love candles!


 

*this scarf was from Urban Outfitters but it is sold out

 

 
*all of the socks are from Urban Outfitters

Feel free to leave comments down below!!
Happy Holidays!

xox,

Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants