Hair Colors 2015- New Year New Hair

I hope you are all doing well, and I hope your year is going great so far! Did anyone make resolutions? I sort of did but I feel like overall my resolutions equated to smiling more, and stressing less.

Anyway, on to today's post…As you all know, I change my hair quite often. Surprisingly, I haven't changed it in a while and I was actually happy with my hair color, I just felt like it was time to get something with less maintenance and also something that looked more natural. 

Previously my hair was pale blonde with some hints of honey blonde. It was gorgeous, but just too much to take care of for a college student that is somewhat lazy and goes to class in work out attire most of the time. I don't like fixing my hair when I have to trek around campus to classes in the windiest state in America. The weather made my already dry, chemically treated blonde hair frizzy and even more dry like no other.

Hannah Davis was my hair inspiration. I showed some pictures of her to my hair stylist. It ended up way darker than I was expecting but it didn't turn out to be a bad thing, I actually like it. As for others, I'm not sure if they like it but oh well.



My Hair


*update: a couple months later and my hair has faded to the color I showed my hair stylist, if you want to find me on instagram I'm sure I'll have a few selfies where you can see my hair.

This was one of my favorite sites that I found while looking for a new hair color: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants