Wedding Bouquets and Flower Ideas 2015

Hello lovely readers! I don't post a lot because I've gotten very busy in my college career and just with life in general. I remember when blogging was a huge part of my life and I loved it!

Some of my earliest and most popular posts were about weddings and what to wear to weddings and bridal showers. I still get lots of views on those posts even today so I thought I'd do some more updated versions of those, plus more! A lot of the reason I decided to do a wedding related post is not only because you like those kinds of posts but I love them as well. 

Recently, in these past few months I've been pinning wedding stuff like crazy! I just love it! When I was younger and my my aunt was doing wedding planning weddings I would help her out and I remember my most favorite part was doing flower arrangements and bouquets. They take a lot of time and work but I am in love with flowers in general, they make me happy! Lol. Therefore, today my post is about wedding bouquets and flowers!

I really like this bouquet glossary I found on pinterest. If you don't know a lot about flowers or the style you want this might help! Of course, these aren't the only things you can do, be creative and have fun!


Before this chart, I had no idea there was such thing as a composite bouquet, that is such a cool idea. I think it would be cute for bridesmaids. Here are a few of my favorite composites I found, I think the one on the right would also be lovely with pink instead of purple, or maybe even a peachy pink. 


The pomander is one I've always loved. On the chart it suggests that this is great for flower girls which I totally agree with. I also think it is good for decorations as well. If you're doing an outside wedding you could hang them from the trees or even just put them on the aisle chairs at the ceremony (see below). Hydrangeas, carnations and roses are perfect for this style. 


Wedding bouquets I love…






As you can probably tell, I prefer the softer colors. The second row of photos have succulents in them which is something new I've seen on pinterest, I think its such a creative and more unique idea I've seen recently. 

There are so many flowers, if you don't know the names of flowers you aren't alone. I think I just have an obsession, that's the only reason I know flower names. Here is a super helpful chart of different flowers I found on Pinterest. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/359021401519538018/


Centerpieces and other flowery things…








Follow me on Pinterest and you can see my wedding ideas board! If you have any questions or comments leave them below!:) 

**Also, if you have any ideas about posts (just in general) let me know. I'm looking for some ideas for new posts. 

xox, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

  1. Wow! You have such great taste when it comes to choosing great flower arrangements. I certainly love the different designs and colors you chose. Those flowers are not just good for weddings, they can also be great as gifts to our loved ones. Thanks for sharing those wonderful inspirations, Hannah! All the best to you!


    Raymond Quinn @ River Oaks Plant House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the post. And you're right, there are definitely multiple uses!

      -Hannah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses