Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

As you know I am on a spending ban. Before this spending ban started I ordered some Detour limited edition "Just Say Yes"- Zoella sunglasses online and they just came in on Friday so I was super excited to get my sunglasses since I haven't been shopping at all recently! They were only $35, which is awesome because normally I just end up losing or breaking sunglasses fairly quickly. I also wear them in my two most recent videos on YouTube so if you want to see me wearing them
click here>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/HannahBananasLife
Have you gotten your Zoella sunglasses? Comment below!





If you have questions or suggestions you know where to leave them!:)
Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants