Black High Top Converse Outfits

Back to some outfit ideas! I feel like I haven't done one of these in a while! I'm not sure why I don't do these more often because it seems like I get the most views on these types of posts. If you would comment down below and let me know what you think that would help me out a lot!:) I like to make sure I post things you will enjoy.

black high top converse outfits

black high top converse outfits by hannahgomez featuring converse shoes

This was aimed at the black monochrome high top converse. I bought a pair of these, not knowing what I'd possibly wear them with but I got them because it was something new and different. I haven't seen many people wearing these, really nobody at all and maybe it's for a reason but I thought I'd give them a try. The outfits on the far left and right I have actually worn with these black converse. The only thing a tiny bit different is the striped shirt. I wasn't able to find my exact one since I got mine so long ago but it is quite similar. I'm really excited to wear these shoes when it gets cooler outside and I can actually put a pair of skinnies on without sweating. I think these will look edgy but girly and fun with skinny jeans, a cute sweater and some accessories. As you can tell I'm obsessed with sweaters......I didn't even realize that until I was done creating this collage on polyvore. My most favorite would have to be the horse print sweatshirt. I am completely in love, but as you know I'm on a spending ban:( I would love to get this after the spending ban, before I go and vacate in Colorado this winter. Links for all of these items will be on polyvore. I'll leave the link below that will take you straight to the source.  What do you think about these shoes? Or just these outfits in general? Be sure and leave your questions or suggestions down below in the comments section!

Find everything pictured above: http://www.polyvore.com/black_high_top_converse_outfits/set?id=97255411


Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants