Lush: Mermaid Water!

You know I am a big fan of Lush! When I went into Lush over the weekend they showed me something new, called mermaid water!! How am I just now finding out about this? Have you known about this?  If you don't know, I'm going to tell you all about it!

It is the Big Blue Bath Bomb and Sunny Side Bubble Bar, together! Oh my, amazingness times two. I already loved Sunny Side so instantly I fell in love. Big Blue smells like the ocean and Sunny Side has a nice citrusy smell that turns your bath water into liquid gold. The two mixed together is this gorgeous golden turquoise color.

 



Below are some photos on the Internet I found that other people have posted of the actual water. I would say it is something in between those two photos plus more blueish. I have a photo of what my water looked like on instagram. So follow me on instagram if you want to see what mine looked like!
It smells amazing, it's super relaxing and it makes your skin sooo soft! You definitely have to try this if you haven't yet. If you want to know more about Lush you can go on their website and read all about it. I will leave the link below!


Here is a video I found on YouTube:


Be sure and leave your questions or suggestions down below in the comments section!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants