DIY: Apartment Art

This one kind of explains itself. You'll need a picture frame, some card stock and lipstick! Seriously it's that easy. I already had tons of lipstick so all I had to buy was the picture frame. It got this one for $9.99 at TJ Maxx. If you have any questions about this project or anything else leave them below in the comments section!



This is a photo collage inspired by Bethany Mota. She has a YouTube channel where she talks about beauty, fashion and everything in between. I'll leave her photo collage video at the end of this post. This is such a fun way to decorate your room because it's really personalized. I used photos of my family and I, and other photographs I've taken while on trips.

Of course, if you love YouTube as much as I do, you see that picture of Sam Pepper:) Haha I went to one of his meet ups, if you want to see more of those photos go here>>>>>> http://hannahgomezofficial.blogspot.com/2013/03/sam-pepper-meet-up-ootd.html 

 

For this project you just need some photos and tape! I didn't follow any certain pattern or anything, I just started making a shape of a heart with some photos. You want to lay them out on the floor before you start taping them to the wall so that you can get everything in the right place. I don't have a picture of that step but you've got the gist. After you've gotten everything in the right place you can start taping it up on the wall.




Here is Bethany Mota's video (better known as Macbarbie07 in the YouTube world) about the heart collage.


Be sure and leave your questions or suggestions down below in the comments section!
Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants