Thirty Day Spending Ban!

For you bloggers out there you know shopping can be somewhat of a problem, or spending money in general. That being said, I decided it was time for a spending ban! Sophie Rosee originally started this spending ban. If you want to see her original post about it click the link at the end of the post!

In general what this will ban is pretty much anything fun. No new make-up, skin care, clothes, hair care, home decor, unless it's completely necessary. Like if you run out of face wash, go buy some but that's it! Of course, you will be able to buy food but no shopping just for fun. I started this ban on September 9th and so far I'm doing great! (I know it's only been 2 days but still, that's good for me. lol)
I went grocery shopping yesterday and it was so hard not to venture into the makeup section but I successfully completed that shopping trip without buying anything unnecessary.

Sophie thought it would be good to do this ban for at least 30 days, or 60 days if you think you can make it that long! I decided that I'm going to do this ban for 30 days. It's going to be hard, especially since it my birthday this month but I'm going to do it anyway! No excuses! I'm going to do a post each week of the ban letting you know how I am doing. Don't fret, I will still be posting on here, I just won't be buying anything for a while. If you want to keep up with me and the other bloggers on twitter participating in this ban we will be using #roseenospend in our tweets so that we can communicate with each other.

Sophie has decided to do a prize at the end of the ban. If you want to read more about that click the link below. I just wanted to say good luck to anyone else participating in this ban! If you have questions or anything you know where to leave them!:)




Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses