Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

I know this post is late but I had to wait to find the perfect pick of the week. This week I picked a peplum top! It is different than the peplum tops I've seen before. This one is more casual and not so structured and dressy. Don't get me wrong, you could make this dressy but the structure of it allows for the top to be casual as well. This would be perfect to add to your back to school wardrobe if you're going to be back in school in the fall. I found this online at Forever 21 for $17.80. The direct link will be below the photos. Let me know if you're linking these type of posts. Just leave comments below:) What do you think about this top?
Lots of love, 


Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants