Florida Haul

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! I know my last Florida video is early but I had it ready and couldn't possibly wait until Tuesday to post it. The other reason is I have other videos to be making and posting very soon like my July Favorites video! So now my Florida videos are complete and posted, I will leave the link for the full playlist which is 4 videos. 

I know it's easy to just click the play button on here but it would really mean a lot if you clicked the little button on the bottom right hand corner of the video that says YouTube and that will allow you to watch it on YouTube. There you can give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel:) Eventually I will stop posting my videos on here and leave my blog strictly to blog things! So if you aren't subscribed to my channel you won't know when I post a new video! 


Close up of my bracelets


 

If you want to connect with me all the the links are below. Did you get anything fun on vacation this summer? Let me know in the comments section below!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants