Fashion Pick of the Week: Stamp Print Blazer

So basically in these fashion pick posts I'll show you something I've come across during the week that I think you guys will love! This is my very first post like this but I think you guys will enjoy it because the fashiony things seem to get the most hits. Let me know what you think about these type of posts down in the comments section below!



I came across this while I was creating my Nautical Airport Outfit post for you guys on polyvore yesterday and absolutely fell in love! It is a button front blazer from Topshop with a fun stamp pattern! I think this printed blazer would be perfect to dress up a pair of jeans. From the reviews, I read that it runs quite large so if you were to order it online, you should order a size down. This Topshop blazer is also available online at Nordstrom. Links are under the photo if you are interested. What do you think? Let me know in the comments section below!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants