Back to School: Backpacks Under $100

So I'll be starting a Back to School series today! I know it's a little late to just now start this series and some of you I'm sure have already been shopping but I know this will help those of you who still need some motivation and inspiration for the upcoming school year. I could restrict this to my style but I want everyone to be able to get something out of this so I'm going to include different styles to give some inspiration for everyone!:) I've got lots of amazing backpacks today to show you that are under $100! I wont go in any specific order because I love them all so much, so here we go!

First is this teal colored Bubble Backpack from littlemissmatched. I just recently found out about this site and they have some pretty cute accessories! This backpack comes in two other colors, pink and purple. It's a bigger backpack so if you need room then this is a great one! It is $61 and there is free shipping with any order over $15.
Buy it here: http://littlemissmatched.com/products/teal-bubble-backpack

This one is for you girly girls out there. This is a polka dot Hello Kitty backpack from Tilly's! There are a few Hello Kitty backpacks but this one was definitely my favorite! I think this one is my favorite out of this whole list! It runs at $39.99 and has lots of pockets to keep you organized! I gave you the link to a page where you can see all of the Hello Kitty backpacks. Tilly's online probably has the largest backpack selection I've ever seen. If you haven't looked on their site yet then I would suggest doing so. You'll most definitely find something you love. 

Want to be a little more on the DL? Go for this mint green backpack with some stud detailing! This is $54.50 at Victoria's Secret online. This is definitely my absolute favorite color of all time!

Are you the blingy type? Then don't miss this one! This sequined, leopard print backpack is from VS as well. This one is $79.50 online. Click the link below to get this statement backpack!

Who doesn't love Target, right? I know I love it!!! Here is an awesome backpack I found from Target that I think it absolutely perfect for school! It's a simple denim polka dot backpack for $26.99. 

This list could not possibly continue without a fringe leather backpack. This one is $34.99 from Tilly's! The side pockets are lined with leather fringe. 

The backpack I have currently is this laptop backpack from Vera Bradley. It is $79.99 online. They have so many prints to choose from! I love how they have lots of floral patterns! This pattern below is called Va Va Bloom. 


Last is this sophisticated leather ivory colored bag with gold hardware. This one is $68 from Nasty Gal.

These are only a few backpacks from the thousands available out there! I hope this gave you some inspiration if you were looking for some ideas. 
Let me know in the comments section below what you think! 
Have you gotten your school backpack yet? Do you have any of these? 
If you have any suggestions for my Back-To-School series feel free to leave comments below.

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants