Nautical Airport Outfit

Airport Outfit

Airport Outfit by hannahgomez featuring shirt tops

Hi everyone so recently I went on vacation to the beach. I thought I'd do a new airport outfit since my last one was still in the colder months and this one is summery.

I know, who wears pants in the summer? Well, I do if I'm going to the airport, it's cold there and you have to get there so early and wait a long time before you even get on the plane. I got these pants from Old Navy a little over a month ago and I wear them so much! They a pretty coral pink color and super comfy! They're thin and stretchy but keep their shape all day long. I wore a black tank with it and just had to wear my blue and white striped blazer because it's so nautical. Pictured above is not the exact one that I have but is pretty close. Mine is 3/4 length sleeve and doesn't have a lining on the inside, so it is thin enough to wear on the cooler days in summer or if you're going somewhere it might be chilly. For my shoes I wore my black quilted Sperry's. The links for all of these items are listed below.

I have some videos from my vacation coming very soon they will be posted on my YouTube channel and also here on my blog! Like my Facebook page if you want updates and also subscribe to my YouTube channel! I'm still new at all of this YouTube stuff but it would mean a lot if you subscribed:) Just click the links below to follow me.

I just want to thank all of you that have been reading and watching my videos. I've gotten lots of good feedback from you all so far. I hope you are having a great summer! What do you think about this airport outfit? Leave comments below in the comments section.

Lots of love, 

Hannah


Follow me:

VILA shirt top
$23 - nelly.com


$45 - hm.com


Old navy
oldnavy.gap.com




Curb chain necklace
baublebop.com


Aldo jewelry
aldoshoes.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants