BaubleBar: Fashion Jewelry At It's Finest

If you've never heard of BaubleBar you are really missing out! I didn't find out about it until about a year ago. They have everything you could possibly want at amazing prices. Here are my top picks! I picked some necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that I liked and created a collage on polyvore! I would have to say my most favorite out of these are the bumble bee earrings! They also have a wide variety of gold chain necklaces. For me they are hard to find at a decent price, but on BaubleBar's websites they have the best selection of chunky gold chain necklaces. This is only a tiny view of everything they have so I suggest you go on their site and see for yourself what they have to offer! The links for all of thee specific products are down below if you are interested.
My BaubleBar Picks

My BaubleBar Picks by hannahgomez featuring a bib necklace

Where do you buy your fashion jewelry? Have you ever bought from BableBar?
Let me know in the comments section below!
Lots of love, 


Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants