Summer Outfit: Seaside Day

summer outfit idea

summer outfit idea by hannahgomez featuring h&m

Here I'm giving you more detail about my outfit in my Seaside Day video. My shirt is an orange sweater tank from JcPenney. I have two pairs of shorts on here. I have a pair of light wash denim shorts which is more casual and a pair of shorts with scalloped bead detailing. The scalloped bead shorts are from Kohl's. The denim shorts are from H&M but you can get those almost anywhere. I wore my Sperry's to Seaside, above I added a some leather Sam Edelman sandals. For accessories I wore my watch and just a bunch of bracelets I put together! I couldn't really find my exact bracelets on Polyvore but I added some similar ones which are from Icing. The red bracelet I'm wearing is something I picked up in Seaside and I'll show you that in my Florida Haul video which will be posted either next Monday or Tuesday!

What do you think? 
Let me know in the comments section below.
There are links for all of the items pictures above if you are interested. 
Check out my Seaside Day video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AafW7HDZPc0


Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants