Favorites of Twenty Sixteen



I love reading about others' favorites so I thought I would share mine with you this year! I will show you my favorites in two different sections starting with fashion favorites.



Fashion Favorites 2016


I have most of these things on here, if not exact, something pretty similar. From my little collage, you can see I have been a huge fan of suede, camel and grey colored things. I only have two of them but I have also been loving Hermes silk scarves. The one pictured above is not one that I have, but is definitely on the list to get in the future. They're pretty expensive but a nice splurge. I got my first one in Paris, France Charles de Gualle Airport In June 2014. My second one I got about a month ago from The RealReal. They have so many options of gently used luxury goods. it's the first time I have bought something pre-loved but I think it is such a great idea. I also bought my mom a beautiful silk scarf from The RealReal which she will be getting for Christmas. I'll definitely start buying more pre-loved items.



Beauty Favorites 2016

For my beauty favorites I have about half makeup and half skincare. I'm really loving serums, they keep my skin hydrated and really soft. My favorite brands right now are Chanel and Omorovicza. I think I'll start getting more Omorovicza when I run out of my Chanel products.

My perfume favorites are Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Sunset in Salina. The D&G fragrance was a limited edition but Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino reminds me a lot of it.

My favorite lip product this year has been the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 46 Orange Perfecto. I would love to get another color for fall time but they don't have any berry colors in this type but they do have a very nice red shade.

If you have any specific questions about any of the other items on this Polyvore board, let me know down in the comments section below! What are your favorites from this year?



xox, 



Hannah N.




Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses