Christmas Wish List 2016: Adidas, J Crew, Coach + More




I hope everyone's holidays are merry and bright. Let me know in the comments section below what your favorite things about the holidays! I love how the holidays bring family together and also the cute winter fashion.

I decided on this Christmas Wish List post so I can share with you guys what I've been loving. This year I have been really into pinks, berries and camel colored things. 
I won’t explain everything but I’d just like to highlight some things on my wish list.







Christmas Wish List 2016: Adidas, J Crew, Coach + More


Christmas Wish List 2016: Adidas, J Crew, Coach + More by hannahgomez


Starting with the pink J Crew coat, I just want to say this is my DREAM COAT! I love the luxurious gold buttons, the texture and hint of pattern that the coat has. I enjoy longer coats like this one because they keep me warmer than a coat that hits at the waist, it really helps keep heat in. 

Coach has really stepped up their handbag and accessory game. I saw that a fellow blogger had been working with Coach, I started to skim through her post relatively quickly because I honestly didn’t expect any of their products to catch my eye but I was so wrong. This lovely top handle floral satchel is something that I really think I will be adding to my collection. I haven’t seen it in person yet, only online, but I plan to make a visit to my local store and see what this bag is all about. 

Thigh high boots overall have been an obsession of mine this year, well actually for the past three years. I have three pair, all suede. One flat black with gold back zippers. The other two are both Steve Madden, one is grey the other is a soft camel color. I was working on another blog post when I saw these gorgeous pink velvety boots. I don’t know if I’ll be brave enough to get something this bold but I might! I’ll definitely write a post about them if I do!

I have seen a lot of rust colored things in stores this year. I think it is completely gorgeous and looks good on everyone really. It reminds me of fall time, pumpkin spice, and all things warm and cozy. I have a blue bomber jacket but something about this one is luxe and can be worn a lot more than my bright blue one can. The right bomber jacket can be dressed up or down and will be sure to keep you warm during the holiday season!

If you have any specific questions about any of the other items on this Polyvore board, let me know down in the comments section below! What is on your wish list?

xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:



***Keep scrolling down for links to all of the products shown above!***





J Crew fur lined coat
$375 - jcrew.com


Bomber jacket
romwe.com


Over the knee boots
heelberry.com


Coach purse
coach.com


BP circle scarf
nordstrom.com


Adidas cap hat
lids.com


Burberry eyeshadow
bloomingdales.com


Tom Ford fragrance
bloomingdales.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants