Day to Night Makeup Transition: Vegas Edition

Vegas is such a fun vacationing spot with so many things to do. I went to Vegas during spring break one year and I was constantly going somewhere or doing some fun activity. During the day we would go shopping, find fun eats and one day even took a limo to the Hoover Dam! At night we would dine and go to shows and magic performances or concerts. 



You with so many things to do it can be hard to choose. If you go on Vegas.com and check out their attractions and tours it'll help you plan out your trip and score you some awesome package deals! People go to Vegas for either gambling or shows, I'm the kind of person who really enjoys the shows and other performances. My favorite part of Vegas was seeing Blue Man Group, I really wish I could have seen Cirque du Soleil as well.

For my daily travels and touristy ventures, I chose a natural, glowy look. I don't like to wear too much makeup during the day.

Inspiring my day-time look:



I like to have some natural dimension and open up my eyes by doing my brows, have a subtle shadow and using my Benefit They're Real mascara. A natural cheek and lip color will brighten up your face and give you a superb makeup look to look fab for your insta selfies. Choose something natural to your skin tone. It will allow the no makeup, makeup look.

daytime makeup

daytime makeup by hannahgomez featuring Elizabeth Arden


To transform your day look into a glamorous night look there are FOUR essential transitions I would make.

Inspiring my makeup transition:

                

I'd do a little contouring at my cheekbones, nose, jaw line and finish with some powder. Next, darken your shadow for a burgundy smoky eye. Lastly for the makeup part, enhance your look by using a berry lip color. Dab a TINY BIT on your cheeks and pat with the ring finger to blend. I like using a little of my lip color to finish off, I feel like it brings my look together.


For number 4, I added Tom Ford's Velvet Orchid. The most noticeable notes to me are bergamot, honey, jasmine and rum. It's a sexy night time fragrance and is very long lasting but not heavy. It has a sort of lightness to it with the honey jasmine and other floral notes. 


Night out look
Night out look by hannahgomez featuring Marc Jacobs

Your transition will get you party ready! You'll be ready to go anywhere, an elegant restaurant, party, etc. 

If you have any questions or suggestions let me know in the comments section below or send me an email for business inquiries! (In the 'About Me' tab.) What is your favorite evening fragrance? I hope this helped you out or gave you some inspiration at least!

xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants