Statement Pieces for Spring 2017

I am usually afraid to wear a lot of color in my outfits but I have been trying to add more colorful things into my collection. A great way to do that is to find statement pieces. I like choosing statement pieces because you have the freedom to change up every other element of the look.


Statement Pieces 2017


The neutral colored wide leg pants aren't colorful by any means but they will take an outfit to the next level. If I were to pick my favorites from the board it would have to be the pink moto jacket and the orange floral bucket bag.

A simple and easy way to make an outfit more fun is with accessories. A scarf for example can really amp up a casual look. Also, white pumps are a must have right now. I don't have any because I haven't found my perfect pair yet but when I do, I will get some!

I know I didn't touch on all of the pieces but if you have any questions or wonder how to put an outfit together with one of these pieces feel free to ask me in the comments section below or shoot me an email. Thanks for coming on over to my blog and reading about some of my favorite spring time statement pieces.

xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants