2017 Street Casual Style & My Thought on Styling Services

I've been really inspired to do outfit idea posts lately. The spring time has refreshed my styling game. I'm a pretty casual person when it comes to style but always put together. I'd like to start incorporating more bold pieces that I'd usually be afraid to wear on a regular day.

A personal styling service company called Dia & Co. gave me the idea to do a post about facing my fashion fears and to wear something out of my comfort zone. The first thing that came to mind were my neon yellow shoes, I bought them last summer and have only worn them once! I thought it would be an awesome post to incorporate them into. They are bright and bold for spring time and definitely a statement piece but if you pair it with a simple outfit, the look doesn't have to be so scary.

If you're feeling a bit more brave you could wear a hot pink lipstick which would be fun if you're feeling a little daring.


Shop The Look:
Black Sweater / Distressed Skinnies: Topshop / Neon Pumps: Jessica Simpson / City Steamer Tote




Be Bold: Spring Street Style 2017

If you're having trouble putting together outfits and need some inspiration or don't want to deal with it at all look into personalized styling sites! 

Trunk Club is awesome, it is for men and women and have lots of tailored type styles. This would probably be the service I would try out first based on my style preferences. 

A more trendy type place is Stitch Fix which also has styling services for both men and women. Comparatively based on advertising Trunk Club seems like it would suit more mature styles and professionals. 

Dia & Co. is specifically a personal styling service for plus size women (size 14 and up). The outfits are so cute! A lot of them look smart casual but it really depends on what your style is and what you prefer. Really that is the case for any styling service but if you look at their advertising you can kind of see what their speciality is that way.

Statement Pieces
Here are some other pieces I got inspiration from. It may seem like they would be hard to incorporate them into your daily looks but really if you just use these pieces in moderation it won't be so scary! Like those neutral colored wide leg trousers, yes they're amazing! If you dress it down with a nude heel and a subtly colored top they'll be perfect. I know a lot of people are skeptical about wearing white pumps but I am going to add some to my wardrobe once I find the prefect pair. You can pair it with some distressed, light colored jeans or pastel pants.


Statement Pieces 2017



I'd love to hear from you. What is your spring style inspiration coming from? Do you have a hard time being bold and facing your fashion fears? I sure do, it's definitely not easy. 

xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses