Spring 2017 Fashion and Beauty Essentials - Nuxe, YSL, Chanel...

Hello everyone, spring is finally here! I thought I'd give you a little peek into some of my essentials now that we are transitioning to warmer weather and more sunshine! I'm not going to touch on everything in this post but if you have questions PLEASE feel free to comment or send me a message and I will gladly get back to you.


Spring 2017 Essentials

Spring 2017 Essentials by hannahgomez featuring eyes swimwear

I've recently been using some rose body scrub that I absolutely love, I also got the body butter as well I just didn't put it on here. The scent of a rose body scrub is so great to me, I've been obsessed the past couple weeks. 

The next thing I want to talk about is the Nuxe Huile Prodiguese, this is something I came across in 2014 when I was in staying in France. I have loved it ever since then. The scent is light, I'm not sure how to explain it. It doesn't have a scent I can pick out, it's very natural and not offensive if you're weary of scents. 

The Estee Edit came out with a pink peony water pack overnight mask. I don't think everyone realizes that if yo have oily skin, you skin can still very well be dehydrated. I feel like any skin type would benefit from using this mask 3 times a week. I have oily skin but it's still been feeling dull and dehydrated from all of the cold weather and such. Once I started using this mask my skin has felt so much better, it's more soft and supple than it has ever been. Before I go to bed at night I wash my face, put on a serum or moisturizer, let that dry and then put on this peony mask a few times a week.

Lastly I want to talk about these nude YSL pumps. I got some in February this year and I have worn them a few times now. I get compliments on them every time I wear them. The ones I actually got are a little darker nude than the one pictured. If you want to see the ones I got, go on my Instagram and look and my recent pictures. 

If you have any questions on anything let me know! What are your essentials for spring? Do we have any of the same ones??

xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013