Spring Outfit Idea: Stylish and Chic

All About Pink: Outfit Idea for Spring

All About Pink: Outfit Idea for Spring by hannahgomez featuring a silk shawl

Hi everyone! I went to Banana Republic recently and got a pink sweater which is pictured above. It may be hard to tell but it has a scalloped edge neck. Click here to see on Banana Republic. I am completely in love with this sweater, I could get it in every color but I really don't need all of them. It is made of a super fine Merino Wool. It keeps you warm on a cooler spring day but will not be too hot. 

With this sweater I paired a similar hermes scarf and skinny jeans. You can tie the scarf so many ways which will give you so many options and different looks to your outfit. You can dress this outfit up or down depending on the shoes you choose. I wanted to go more casual so I wore a neutral flat. Mine was a little different than this one but I think this shoe would go perfect with an outfit like this if you are trying to keep it casual but still very put together. If you wanted to dress it up you could just do a neutral pump.

If you have any questions or different ideas let me know in the comments section below! What would be your go-to spring outfit?

xox, 

Hannah N.


Connect With Me:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants