Beauty Haul Part 1

Hello everyone! So I did this in two parts. This is the first part which are the things I picked up to do my makeup for a wedding I attended on Saturday!

First is this Revlon Photo Ready stick concealer. It is thin but coverage is great. It dried completely and blended well with my makeup.

    
Next is this lip liner called Tearose by Estée Lauder. I didn't end up using this one on Saturday because the lady at the Mac counter talked me into one while I was buying some lipstick there. hah I still really like this one and will probably use it quite a bit this summer.
I ran out of my regular mascara and had been using a random Cargo mascara sample for a while and it was terrible so I decided it was time to go get my Lancôme Hypnose! This has been my favorite for probably two years now. First I used the regular Hypnose but this time I thought it would be fun to try the Hypnose Doll Lashes and I love it!

So I got two mascaras. Yes, two. This one is tiny, yes! It is Clinique's bottom lash mascara. I've heard people rave about this thing so I decided to try it, especially since it is only $10. It actually is something to rave about! The tiny brush gets all those little lashes perfectly without clumping. 

When I went to the Mac counter I wasn't sure what color lipstick I was looking for but when I saw this I instantly fell in love had to get it! It is one of the Nicki Minaj lipsticks in Viva Glam. It looks really bright but on my lips it wasn't overwhelming or crazy looking.

Here is the lip liner I got talked into. It is called Magenta. I'm actually glad the lady suggested it because it just makes the lipstick look even better. She swatched it on the back of her hand and I was like, "oh, that's really purple!" I was kind of scared of lip liner before this, but the lady showed me how to do it and it looked fantabulous! Below is the lipstick and lip liner swatch.  



I was walking by and put this on the back of my hand not even really looking for primer but this felt amazing. It was really expensive but I hadn't had a good primer in a long time and I thought this would be worth it. I used it for the wedding on Saturday (outside wedding and reception) and my makeup stayed on the entire seven hours I was there and even after I left it was in place.

So that's it for this first part, and the second part will be up in the next few days! 
I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions or suggestion leave them below in the comments section. 
I'd love to hear from all of you! :)
Follow me on bloglovin'!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses