Friday Morning Manicure



I decided I needed to paint my nails this fine Friday morning. I posted a picture early this morning on instagram! You can find the link to my instagram below! :) I used a light pink and then a metallic color for my fourth fingers. I'm not very coordinated so I stick to this one accent nail but maybe I'll do some more fun stuff for you guys soon! The pink is called Selena from the Selena Gomez Collection from Nicole by Opi. The metallic color is Penny Talk by Essie. I absolutely love these two polishes and got them because I know I can wear them all summer, and I love pink. 

Have any comments or questions leave them below, I'd love to hear from all of you!:)
Have a nice weekend. I'll be posting this weekend so come back!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants