Face of the Day


This is my very first Face of the Day post! I've seen a few other bloggers do it so I thought I would try something new! 
 First is my Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzer. This is amazing and I've been using it everyday since I got it  a few months ago. The texture is different than any other bronzer I have seen before. It looks really natural and gives me a nice glow.

Next is my blush. I've also been using this a while and have mentioned it in previous posts but I really love it and it is perfect for my skin tone.

Now this is something very new for me. I have heard people rave about it so I caved and bought it. It is Albatross by Nars. I've not used many highlighters before so I can't compare it to much but I really like it so far. It looks really white at first but when you look closely there is really finely milled gold glitter in it. I was quite alarmed because glitter can be bad but this definitely wasn't and is wonderful!

 Next are eyes! I used Pale Blush cream shadow from Mary Kay and Lancome Doll Lashes.

For lips I used Nicki Minaj Viva Glam by MAC. It is perfect because it is a matte pink and not too bright. Last but not least is my Josie Maran Argan Luscious Lips. I take it everywhere with me. It is really moisturizing and feels wonderful on my lips. 

Questions, comments or suggestions? Leave them below!
I posted some selfies today on instagram. If you want to see this look, click on the instagram link below and follow me!:)
What makeup did you wear today?
Lots of love, 

Hannah


Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants