Floral Crop Top and Round Sunglasses

Hi everyone! My cousin came over and wanted to see me blog so we put together an outfit idea for you guys on polyvore. If you are familiar with the beauty community on YouTube you might know Bethany Mota aka Macbarbie07. In one of her most recent videos she wears this floral print crop top and I'm so in love with it right now.

Untitled #26


Forever 21 cut out top
forever21.com


Highwaisted shorts
$65 - nelly.com



Cartier gold bracelet
1stdibs.com


Circle sunglasses
shopzerouv.com


Hair bow accessory
1stdibs.com



 I hope you like it! If you have any questions comments or suggestions you know where to leave them. 
I'd love to hear from all of you:)

Lots of love, 


Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants