Bye Bye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin’

Hey guys! I hope you’re all having a great week!  This is kind of a boring post so I won't make it long. It is important to read though.  Don’t use Google Reader as your reader?  Then you’re fine! But if you do, I recommend switching to Bloglovin’.

I have no clue why Google Reader is soon to be gone. But, I have made the transition to Bloglovin’to read up on the blogs I follow.  It was actually super simple and literally took all of 3 minutes.

You just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account.  Click the button to import and that’s it!

The platform looks similar to Google Reader…



Follow me on bloglovin by clicking on this link: http://www.bloglovin.com/gomezhannah

If you don't want to use a reader then you can always follow me by email! 
Just enter your email and click submit. You'll find this on the right side of my home page. I also have a facebook page where there are updates about my blog. (The link is below)


If you have any questions just leave them in the comments section below!
Thanks guys, I really appreciate you all! 

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses