OOTD: Matching Prints


Hi everyone! So here is an outfit I have been loving the last few months. It is so comfortable and everyone loves it. I got the top and shorts at JC Penney, I was so surprised that they had something so amazing. I hadn't been there in years because it was always so terrible when I went in there. The only reason I ended up going back was because so many people told me to check it out for my blog. I'm really glad that I went, it is now my new favorite place. I have links below for both the top and shorts although I am not sure they still have it in stores because I got it a few months ago. I also have a link for the shoes. I know I have mentioned these so many times in the past few months but they are the most comfortable flats I've ever owned in my life. Speaking of, I wore these out so much I had to throw them away today!:( I have to get another pair! Last is my necklace, I got this from Charming Charlie for about $10. I don't know if you can see it but I'll get a better picture and post it on my facebook page. You can find the link below!:)


If you have any questions or comments leave them below! 
I'd love to hear from all of my lovely readers. 
Thanks for those of you that follow me on bloglovin:)
If you aren't you should click the link below to follow.
Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants