OOTN: Summer Nights

Summer Nights

Hello lovelies! This is an outfit I wore one night while I was out with friends over the weekend. So first I want to talk about the top which I got from Topshop in March when I was in New York. I am in love with it and have been wearing it a lot since I got it. I have an up close picture of the triangle pocket because that is probably my most favorite part about this shirt! It was at night and inside so I wore jeans so that I didn't get cold. There is a link below to exactly what jeans I wore which were from Old Navy and another pair by Ralph Lauren which are quite similar. For shoes of course, I wore my Sperry's. I also have a pair of earrings pictured above they are orbital flower earrings. Mine are almost exactly like the ones in the picture and I actually wear them with lots of different outfits. The one's above are from yesstyle.com and mine are from Charming Charlie. Last is a fun bracelet. I usually don't wear bracelets because I'm always wearing my watch but I felt like this outfit needed some other color.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments section below!:)

Lots of love,

Hannah

Follow me:

Topshop
topshop.com



Sperry top sider
shoes.com


Tokyo Jane magnet bracelet
$49 - the-dressingroom.com


IPRAVS flower jewelry
yesstyle.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants