What I Wore: Crochet Shorts and Oxfords

What I Wore: Crochet Shorts and Oxfords

What I Wore: Crochet Shorts and Oxfords by hannahgomez featuring a statement necklace
Today was my day off, thank goodness. I got a massage this morning and basically just had a lazy day. I've got tests on Wednesday and I'm already moving out of my apartment. So, I've got to study really hard this weekend and get all packed so I can be ready to move out in a few days. 
Since I'm walking around campus a lot I've been obsessed with my oxfords lately. I got them from Kohls and they have them in black, and an off white color as well. I think I'll get the other two colors sometime soon. The best part is that they are only $20 and are super comfortable! These crochet shorts were in my Summer Haul video. If you want to see that click here or the youtube link at the bottom of the post to go straight to my channel. For my top I wore a navy blue pullover sweater.
What do you think?
Let me know in the comments section below!
Don't forget to check back for my June Favorites video, 
it should be up on Wednesday night.

Lots of love, 

Hannah


Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants