Today's post is different than most of my other ones. These are some pictures that I took today while I was out today with my mom and sister, you may have seen some of them if you are following me on instagram. If not there is a link below so you can follow!:) Questions or comments? You know where to leave them! What did you do this weekend? Lots of love, Hannah Follow me: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube
Favorite Drug Store Beauty Products 2013 by hannahgomez featuring revlon nail polish There are lots of high end beauty products that I think are worth buying but you can also find amazing things at the drug store. These are products that I repurchase quite often and have been for the past few years. Salma Hayek Nuance Makeup Remover: I've tried so many makeup removers that burn my eyes and that can't take off waterproof makeup. I'm so glad I have found this one because it solved both of those problems! (This was on my March Favorites post) Aveeno Moisturizer: This was also in my March favorites. It feels so light on my skin but gives me the perfect amount of moisture. This one is ultra calming but they have so many different ones that are for various skin types. It is a great summer and winter moisturizer. What really directed me to this product when I first found it was that it had SPF which is hard to find in moisturizers sometimes! Dial Nut...
Hello lovelies, This week was my roommates 21st birthday so I bought her a few things! There's no way I could just not get her something. The good thing is, I stayed on task and didn't get anything else I wasn't planning on getting. I knew what I was going to get and I got it! I got her a few things but the only beauty related thing I got her was an eyeshadow from MAC in the color Mythology. It's a pink eyeshadow with gold shimmer. Here is a photo I found on the Internet. It doesn't really look pink at all in the pan but when you swatch it, it's definitely pink. Photo cred: http://www.brupacifico.com.br/make-bronze-video-tutorial/mac-mythology/ I've spoken with the blogger I've been paired with for the swap. Her name is Carly Jade and she is from the UK. She is so sweet and we are both really excited about shopping for each other when the spending ban is over! I am officially finished with my ban next week! I'm so excited to be getting som...
Love the combo and the pants rock!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment and for reading!!:)
DeleteLots of love,
Hannah