Fashion Pick of the Week: Timberland Fold-Down Boot

I haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I'd try to start doing them again. Basically, once a week I share one...or some of my fashion favorites with you. This week I chose some Timberlands because it is now fall and it's time to start buying boots! I've been wanting a pair of these for a few years now I just haven't talked myself into getting them yet. I think this year I'll finally get some though. First I fell in love with the original ones but now I've found another pair that I really like. I am showing you two different colors of their fold-down boot, a navy blue and a burgundy pair. They have other colors as well but this navy blue and burgundy pair are my absolute favorites! Have you gotten boots for the fall time yet?:)




I hope you are all having an amazing week:)
If you have questions or suggestions you know where to leave them!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants