Final Spending Ban Update: It's Over!

So, it is official. The spending ban is over! Quite honestly, it's gone by way faster than I expected. If this is your first time reading one of my spending ban updates, I'll fill you in!

What I've done (and a lot of other bloggers) is gone on a ban where I can only buy food, and other necessities. The only reason for buying anything else for example would be if I ran out of moisturizer, I could certainly then go buy more. No excessive spending on nail polish, lipstick or any other unnecessary products. As a beauty/fashion blogger, it is especially hard to cut back on spending so I thought this spending ban would be a perfect way for me to just stop all unnecessary spending at once and not just ponder on the fact that I could be saving quite a bit of money if I'd stop spending irrationally.

Even though I am done with my ban, some of the other bloggers are going for another 30 days, in total, that will be 60 days! If you'd like to keep up with the rest of the bloggers still on this spending ban they will be using #roseenospend on Twitter.

Now I must admit, I sort of broke my spending ban over the weekend nonetheless. I went back home for the weekend and left my blush in my apartment in a different state so I was forced to go buy some blush. That was okay... until I ended up buying two blushes... and a shadow palette, oops. It really was no big deal though, it didn't break my bank account. The two blushes and the shadow palette were from Wet n Wild which a high quality, inexpensive, drugstore brand.

Now that my ban is over, and I sort of broke it at the end does not mean that I'll return to my previous spending habits. The reason I joined in on this ban was to really, realize how ridiculous my spending habits were. As a college student I participated in shop therapy all too often. If you're in college, or you have been to college, you know what I'm talking about. That is it for today, I've been posting on both of my YouTube channels if you want to go and check those out!:) Links will be below.

I hope you are all having an amazing week:)
If you have questions or suggestions you know where to leave them!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

  1. Yay! Well done! :)

    Your prize package is almost finished! :D I'll let you know when it's on its way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!:) I only have a few more things to pick up.
      I'll let you know when I mail yours!:)

      Delete
  2. Personally, you did the right choice!
    Lot kisses and hugs doll <3

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I really enjoy your blog!:)

      Lots of love,

      Hannah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses